How To Find and Kill Bed Bugs by Veterans Pest Control - Must Have Step by Step Guidebook with Insider Secrets - Use with Products: Diatomaceous Earth, Eco-Raider Spray, Heat, Traps, and Mattress Encasements
We are a Trusted Company
Safe and Effective*
Rush Shipping in Continental US
- If you want to get rid of bed bugs and don't have access to a licensed pest professional - this product is a must have!
- Follow the steps indicated in this easy to read step by step guide (in Spanish and English).
- Use the products indicated inside this guidebook which you can purchase on Amazon: Natural and non-toxic, safe for kids and pets.
- Includes secret information like how to treat your vehicle and electronics.
- Written by us - a licensed pest control company.
- Tested every day with success, so you can sleep peacefully again.
- Professional grade treatment process works in as little as 1 hour.
Kills on contact
Works on pesticide resistant bed bugs
Lasts up to 1 year
No need to vacate the room for days
Safe for children and pets, use as labeled*
Natural and non-toxic
Smells like cedar
Stop the spread of bed bugs
1. Follow the step by step process inside this guidebooks which includes how to inspect, clean, treat and dispose of bed bugs. We also include and recommend which products to use and how to re-introduce your belongings after treatment.
2. Apply the specialized spray and powder as labeled.
3. Set the specialized monitor traps as labeled.
Allow 1 hour for inspection and treatment, time may vary. See inside for full directions.
© 2018 Veterans Pest Control. All rights reserved. Manufacturers and Distributors are not liable for inspection, treatment results or injury, regarding the performance or use of this product(s) in the absence of control over how it is used. All products and trademarks are used with permission. *Nuvan pro-strips are the only pest control product in the guidebook that are not natural and non-toxic, to be used inside trash bags, as labeled. Read the full booklet for details.