Bed Bug Treatment Kit, by Veterans Pest Control - Bed Bug Easy - Ten Products in One Including Must Have Step by Step Guidebook with Insider Secrets, Diatomaceous Earth, Ecoraider Spray and Traps
We are a Trusted Company
Safe and Effective*
Rush Shipping in Continental US
- What’s In The Box
- Purchase Separately
- Become a Distributor
- If you want to get rid of bed bugs this product is a must have. Follow the step by step directions and use the products indicated. You need to do this special cleaning and proper disposal otherwise the bed bug products won’t do the full job. *Natural and non-toxic, safe for kids and pets.
- Includes secret information like how to treat your vehicle, your electronics and how easy treatment can be; what product manufacturers and online resources don't know and you would pay an exterminator hundreds of dollars to tell you.
- Written by a licensed pest control company for DIY use, tested every day with success, so you can sleep peacefully again. Professional grade treatment process works in as little as 1 hour and lasts up to 1 year.
We are the only licensed exterminator and bed bug experts to give up our secrets for DIY use, and a fraction of the price. Once you know what to do and what products to use, you can be sleeping peacefully again. You don't have to dispose of your belongings in most cases and the treatment is mostly cleaning related, to avoid overlooking bugs, spreading them or driving them into hiding for a few months only to re-appear later. CHECK OFF EACH STEP in this 8 page guidebook (4 pages in English, 4 pages in Spanish, with photos) so you can treat bed bugs like a professional. Finding and getting rid of bed bugs yourself can be hard, but that is because licensed pest professionals won't tell you what to do unless you pay them hundreds of dollars, and even then they can fail 46% of the time (and DIYers fail 56% of the time)...until now. PUT THIS PRODUCT IN YOUR CART TODAY.
Kills on contact
Works on pesticide resistant bed bugs
Lasts up to 1 year
No need to vacate the room for days
Safe for children and pets, use as labeled*
Natural and non-toxic
Smells like cedar
Stop the spread of bed bugs
1. Follow the step by step process which includes how to inspect, clean, treat and dispose of bed bugs. We also include and recommend which products to use and how to re-introduce your belongings after treatment.
2. Apply the specialized spray and powder as labeled.
3. Set the specialized monitor traps as labeled.
Allow 1 hour for inspection and treatment, time may vary. See inside for full directions.
What’s In The Box
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX:
1. How To Find and Kill Bed Bugs by Veterans Pest Control - Must Have Step by Step Guidebook with Insider Secrets © 2018 Veterans Pest Control (in Spanish and English).
• An exterminator charges several hundreds of dollars for this treatment and chemical companies are not licensed or experienced to provide this full coverage information.
• What most product manufacturers and online resources don't know and you would pay an exterminator hundreds of dollars to tell you.
• How to inspect, clean, treat, dispose and re-introduce your belongings (in Spanish and English).
• Learn how to identify bed bugs, and how to avoid spreading them or driving them into hiding only to re-appear later.
• Learn about Chagas disease and its link to bed bugs (2014).
2. EcoRaider Bed Bug Killer Spray 16 Oz, Green + Non-toxic, 100% Kill + Extended Protection
• The most effective natural bed bug killer by Entomological Society of America journal publication
• Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy
• Study proven extended residual protection for two weeks
• Highly effective for both early and heavy infestations
• Toxin-free and dermatologically safe.
• INGREDIENTS: Natural Geraniol 1%, Cedar extract 1%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2%, Proprietary blend of emulsifiers to 100%
• TREATS up to 250 sq.ft.
3. Perma Guard Crawling Insect Control Diatomaceous Earth (DE) Powder / 2 Pound Bag
• Pure diatomaceous earth powder for crawling insect control, no fillers or baits added.
• This insecticide is mechanical insect killer (not chemical), which means bugs cannot become immune
• Bugs will die within 48 hours of contact of DE powder.
• Effective against ants, bed bugs, box elder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, crickets, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, grasshoppers, millipedes, slugs, and silverfish.
• This product can be safely used indoors and outdoors for a variety of applications including residential, commercial, and agricultural use.
• This product is meant to be applied with a hand or powder duster and can be applied to directly to infested areas or where insects like to hide such as cracks and crevices.
• INGREDIENTS: Amorphous silica, silica dioxide, other oxides and moisture 100%.
• TREATS up to 1000 sq.ft.
4. Pest Pistol (R) Mini Duster
• Used to dispense Diatomaceous Earth Safely and Evenly
• Holds more Product - Approx 1/2 lb, Less Frequent Refilling
• Effective Pest Control used by Pest Control Professionals, Hotels, Nursing Homes, Residents to effectively Kill Bed Bugs through dispersing of the Diatomaceous Earth Dust
• Safe for the Elderly, Small Children, Pets
• Easy to Use, Compresses Easily, For Use Indoors or Outdoors.
5. ClimbUp Insect Interceptor Bed Bug Trap, 4ct
• Pesticide-free: Monitor traps live bugs for early detection
• Dual-well design: Shows you which direction bedbugs are crawling
• Helps determine which furniture is still infested after treatment
• Versatile design: Fits all furniture with posts/feet 3.75 In Diameter or less
• Box includes 4 REUSABLE interceptors
6. Dynarex 2201 Face Masks, 2ct
• Aids in prevention of inhalation of dusts, droplets and sprays.
•Top and bottom nonwoven layers Polypropylene and Pigment. Middle filer layer Polypropylene. Elastic earloop string Spandex. Tie on string Polypropylene. Nose piece Polypropylene and steel wire.
• Box includes 2 single use masks, sterilized, not made with natural rubber latex.
Manufacturers and Distributors are not liable for inspection, treatment results or injury, regarding the performance or use of this product(s) in the absence of control over how it is used. All products and trademarks are used with permission. *Nuvan pro-strips are the only pest control product in the guidebook that are not natural and non-toxic, to be used inside trash bags, as labeled. Packaging may be different than photo(s) shown. NET WT 72 OZ. (4.5 LB) 2042g. MADE IN THE USA
1. AllerEase Bed Bug Zippered Mattress and Box Spring Protectors
2. Hefty Ultra Strong Large Trash Bags
3. Flathead Screwdriver
4. Visqueen / Plastic Wrap
5. Spackle / Hole Filler
6. Duct Tape
You will also need:
7. Clothes Dryer
8. Household Vacuum